PLAY NOW

Vote everyday for In-game rewards

Vote for Graardor
Sign in to follow this  
Lemon

Client FAQ & Requirements

Hi guys,

Here are some Client instructions.

There are some requirements before you can run the client which you must have. Here the requirements:

REQUIREMENTS:

Download JRE 8 - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

For HD Mode: You need a Graphics Card or a processor with Integrated Graphics otherwise it will go to LD mode.

Warning: IF you have a 64 bit architecture you have to DL X64 Java which is located on that page otherwise client will crash. Make sure if your computer is a 64 bit architecture you are running on 64 bit java. You can check what Java version you have by looking at the FAQ. The FAQ also will list how to check what computer architecture you have.

FAQ:
Is my computer 64 or 32 bit:

1) Right click Properties on "THIS PC"

SEtIieZ.png

2) Look here to verify your computer is 32 or 64 bit

xbe6f74.png

How do i check my java version:

Go to CMD and type java -version. Make sure if your computer is a 64 bit computer you are running on 64 bit java. 

3OXOwz3.png

Why does my Client keep Freezing:

Your client can be freezing for a whole range of reasons. One of the main reasons is the wrong graphics card driver is installed. 

How to update your Graphics card driver:

This is the main reason for crashes on the client.

1) To check what graphics cards you have open device manager:

yPWDMfH.png

2) Find Display Adapters

YwDYjlJ.png

3) Go to every drivers website and update the driver. Updating driver from device manager sometimes does not work so you might need to google the driver in my case i'd google "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Driver" and find the download on the AMD website. 

My Client Crashed and i am logged on how do i log out: 

Go to your task manager find the Java process and end all of them

3wtOLxP.png

How can i delete my cache (This solves many issues)?

If you have startup issues for some reason then you can always start a fresh. You need delete the folder located at "C:\Users\YOURUSER\.graardor". Make sure there is no Java processes running when you delete this folder. Then if you re-run your client it should re-download it.

R7lUla9.png

IF All ELSE FAILS SEND US A ERROR LOG HERES HOW:

When your client crashes it should display a error message on the black console.

Here is a example (although this message isn't a crash):

CHHXnjZ.png

If we get sent this then we can accurately debug your issue.