Sign in to follow this  
Kriss

Bugs / Tweaks / "Suggestions"

11. September 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hitsplats not showing
last skin color makes you crash
opening xp tracker makes you crash
Have to type amount everytime you put money to money pouch. Add all, right click maybe?
M, k doesn't work when enter amount(cash).
Can't use cash when in money pouch.
When you gain a prayer level, your prayer points doesn't get raised to the new level. You need to pray at altar.
Clan rank images are too big, looks weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

opening xp tracker makes you crash

explanation: When you have your xp counter open, then get an xp drop.(Tested combat and woodcutting). The client crashes.

I tested at cows and at wildy trees in draynor.

cmd log:

oVTIsUx.png

Edited by Kriss

• Right click "Trade" on shopkeepers in general store doesn't work. Either remove? or make it same option as "Talk To"?
  • Only two fisihing locations at fishing guild. Both are net/harpoon.
  • Fletching option images not showing.
  • Home teleport animation keep switching between the animation and "idle" standing animation.
  • When having a security pin, the pin code menu will appear and disappear when doing an action. Tested while doing thieving. I could still thiev, while the menu would flash open/close.
  • Tin/Copper ore xp too high? Got to lvl 72 on 1 copper and 1 tin ore. While 1 iron ore just got me from 72-78
  • Dung Entrance is right on top of furnace in mining guild.
  • Anvil at mining guild doesn't work. Tried clicking on it aswell as using a bar on it.

On 11/09/2017 at 11:31 AM, Kriss said:

11. September 2017

hitsplats not showing - (Couldnt manage to re-create could be due to the t2)
last skin color makes you crash - (Fixed in next client update)
opening xp tracker makes you crash - (Could not manage to reproduce)
Have to type amount everytime you put money to money pouch. Add all, right click maybe? - Fixed
M, k doesn't work when enter amount(cash). - Fixed
Can't use cash when in money pouch. - Fixed
When you gain a prayer level, your prayer points doesn't get raised to the new level. You need to pray at altar. - (Fixed)
Clan rank images are too big, looks weird. - (Fixed)

On 11/09/2017 at 0:11 PM, Kriss said:
  • Right click "Trade" on shopkeepers in general store doesn't work. Either remove? or make it same option as "Talk To"? (Some npcs are used for clues, thats why they have talkto)
  • Only two fisihing locations at fishing guild. Both are net/harpoon. (There are various fishing spots around the map, the fishing guild is not meant for level 1 fishers)
  • Fletching option images not showing. (TODO)
  • Home teleport animation keep switching between the animation and "idle" standing animation. (Fixed)
  • When having a security pin, the pin code menu will appear and disappear when doing an action. Tested while doing thieving. I could still thiev, while the menu would flash open/close. (TODO)
  • Tin/Copper ore xp too high? Got to lvl 72 on 1 copper and 1 tin ore. While 1 iron ore just got me from 72-78 (Are you in easy mode? - TODO)
  • Dung Entrance is right on top of furnace in mining guild. (TODO)
  • Anvil at mining guild doesn't work. Tried clicking on it aswell as using a bar on it. (Fixed)

Thanks for reporting all these. I have made a comment beside each report.

• Like 1